Techie, software developer, hobbyist photographer, sci-fi/fantasy and comics fan in the Los Angeles area. He/him.
Most often found at...
- : Review of Thunderbird (Email and Calendar)
- : Moving WordPress: Finding and Updating Old Paths
- : TJs Branching Out
- : The Other Name Was A Little Sus
- : Review of Prickly Pear Trail
- : Review of Starter Villain
- : Lan Security
- : s3cmd crashes with 'expected str instance, bytes found'
- : Java/Groovy Overloading and Null Parameters
- : Review of The Daughter of Odren
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- On my main website you'll find not just my main blog, but tech tips, reviews, and an extensive commentary blog on Les Misérables, among other projects.
- Book reviews get cross-posted on BookWyrm*
- I have a Gemini Capsule
- Photog.Social (Mastodon*) is another place I post photography.
- Sometimes I hang out on Lemmy*, a link-sharing/discussion service like Reddit.
- Speed Force is a comics fan blog following the Flash. Still running (no pun intended), but I don’t write much for it anymore.
- I'm trying out Bluesky.
*Bookwyrm, Pixelfed, and Lemmy are Fediverse networks made up of multiple sites, similar to (and interoperable with!) Mastodon. Speaking of which, you can find me there at @KelsonV@Wandering.shop.
And yes, I’m also on some of the more mainstream social networks, though much less often! Here I am at LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr. And I actively contribute to iNaturalist and OpenStreetMap.